Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Stylesheet View

Its still at the experimental stage. It would be good as the outline view eventually, but there are some things that need to be tackled first.

I think the main obstacle has to do with receving notifications for change (adding/deleting nodes) from the model. There is no way currently to receive deltas from the model (each stylesheet being completely rebuilt when a change happens). I was wondering about the possibility of an EMF model, but thats as far as I got (thinking about it).

I don't think M6 would be achievable, but it would be good to start work in it again soon.

Doug.