[wtp-incubator-dev] Stylesheet View

In XSL Tools there is a stylesheet view actually I think would be better either as a XSL Outline view, or as an extension to the Project to provide Stylesheet exploring from within the Project Explorer like the Package Explorer, and Project explorers currently do for java files.

Actually looking at it again, I think it fits better with an Outline View configuration for XSL. Any possibility of this being completed or revisited during 1.0M6, or are we waiting on items from WTP to complete this?

Dave

Back to the top