[wtp-incubator-dev] Re: Xalan/ XML Security

Adding WTP Incubator Dev to this.

Dominik Schadow wrote:
David,

as far as I understand it I can already use Apache Xalan 2.7.1 from the
Orbit project? Since the CQ is approved I guess that is good to go.
Correct, you just need to add that plugin as a dependency.

 But
I couldn't find xml.security jar in Orbit. References I have discovered
are are using version 1.4.0, which works with my plug-in but contains
some nasty bugs. So I would prefer to fill out another CQ to get version
1.4.2 checked (I can do that).
Yes, you'll need to fill out a CQ for that, you do that through the portal.eclipse.org site. Get the Source code for the the version you need and then attach that to the CQ. Add David Williams for WTP PMC approval. See the current CQ for XML Security Development Tools for the email address to add as a CC.

Once they give preliminary approval you can add the necessary jar. Once it's officially approved, then we can make a request to have it added into Orbit.

Dave

Back to the top