[wtp-incubator-dev] VEX Milestone

David Williams, thought I'd post this to the wtp-incubator-dev list to gather some feedback from those interested in VEX as well as to get PMC thoughts.

Since we now have automated builds running and they seem to be working OK (thanks for debugging the last of the issues), I was wondering if we could get a Milestone build out for VEX... The reason being is that I need some more feedback from the community on particular functionality and enhancements. The DocBook stuff is working fairly well with the new Content Model, the DITA items are causing some reparsing issues, but I hope to fix those once we get fully integrated with the WTP DOM. The main reason for the milestone is to give the use community and potential adopters something to kick around and test.

It by default only includes the DocBook support files, but the DITA support is in CVS, it just needs more testing, but DocBook is pretty useable now.

Thoughts, particularly from those lurking in the shadows. :) I've tested this on both 3.4 and 3.5.

Dave

Back to the top