[wtp-incubator-dev] XSL Tools 1.0M2 Documention Updates

Doug, I've regenerated the SDK documentation and the User Documentation. One are we are still lacking is documentation on the debugging support. If you can add some information in the docbook files in regards to debugging that would be appreciated.

I'll regenerate the documentation again, the last friday before Smoke Test Week. I've also updated release plan to reflect the current changes. We've actually eliminated about 20 bugs/enhancements from the back log which is pretty good for working part time. We currently have about 38 more items outstanding to address over the next couple of months.

Anyways, if you get a chance, look over the documentation and add the new import/href content assistance to the Content assistance section in the editor, as well as any other information that may be missing (i.e. hyperlink and open declaration).

Thanks.

Dave

Back to the top