[wtp-incubator-dev] A note on wiki category titles

Hope no one minds, but this weekend, while cleaning up some wiki pages, I changed some of the reference to the XSL Tools category

from

[[Category:XSL Tools]]

[[Category:XSL Tools| ]]

This means it has an "empty title", or something like that.

I often do this to keep the wiki system from doing some trivial alphabetization where it lists the things in that category ... often, for example, it ends up with 7 things under "W" and one thing under "X" which looks pretty weird.

It's no big deal if you want to (or you want me to) change it back ... just wanted to explain what I did and why.

I'm sure there's better ways ... but suspect I saw this 'tip' somewhere.

Back to the top