[wtp-incubator-dev] XSL Tools 1.0 Project Plan

Doug, Jesper:

As David mentioned last week, with 1.0 of XSL Tools, we need to create some items for the WTP Project plan for Galileo. I believe the plan items are all enhancements that are planned to be added for the XSL Tools project between now and April. If you can go through and mark the XSL Tools enhancement requests with the keyword Plan, I can use that as a basis to fill in the standardized eclipse project plan template.

Ideally, I would like to see some of these grouped in themes.. At the same time, please add a prefix to the summary like:

[xpath2]
[debug]
[content assist]

Use what you think is appropriate.

David, are we going to be included in the Source Editing project plan, or are we going to be a separate project plan? Also when would like to have to first rough draft of this done?

Dave

Back to the top