[wtp-incubator-dev] Bugzilla targets for incubating components

I've added the following bugzilla components, by request, to allow some assignments, sorting, etc.

0.5 M4
0.5 M5
0.5 M6
0.5 M7
0.5 M8

The idea is that instead of starting at "M1", we'll start at "M4" since for most users, that will be clearer on which to use with which versions of pre-reqs. The "M8" one would be the last one for the Ganymede Release time-frame ... maybe then we'd say "M8 is the recommended milestone to use with Ganymede" and we could then change to 0.6 M1 again (and note, the change from 0.5 to 0.6 wouldn't signify an official release ... just a different version of pre-reqs.

As always, I'm open to any suggestions if others would like to do it differently.