[wtp-incubator-dev] Initial version of XSL Core plugin committed

Hi guys,

I checked in the fix so far for bug 215128 (the selective schema loading), into the newly created core plugin.
Outstanding so far:
- Only checks saved version of the XSLT file (I'll also try and look up the SSE model RSN) - Content type extension is not correct yet (awaiting bug fixes against platform (see bug 135575) - Validator not hooked in yet (I have issues with the V2 validator in WTP 3.0 M4, but it's probably just me).
- Simple cache based on path and modification time.
- Not released to the map file yet (need a cup of coffee before I try and break the build!)

It works for files in the workspace (theoretically also using EFS, at least it's using the proper IFile API), as well for files outside the workspace (passes raw URI to the system's resolver)

I'll nail the map file later today, hopefully some more functionality tomorrow.

-Jesper

Back to the top