Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] XSLT 1.0 schema and editor

Jesper Steen Møller wrote:
David Carver wrote:
I've checked in the schema and added it to the catalogs directory. Also, I've removed the DTD that had not been approved by IP. The XSLT was approved, and modified to support XSLT 1.0. At the moment a catalog entry is being used to provide support for the XSLT namespace. Long term we will need to dynamically provide the correct grammar depending on the version attribute.
I've found a way for breaking into the resolver chain, before the catalog support, where we can check the file contents to find the best schema, by registering a resolver extension. So, I'll be able to use the XSLT 2.0 XSD dynamically. What needs to change in the 2.0 XSD before it's usable?

Great!

Well it's usable now, the only thing that needs to be done to the 2.0 XSD is to add the annotation information. Most of the information carries over from 1.0 to 2.0, but there are a few differences, and of course the newer elements and attributes will need to be documented. I'm going to close out the current bugs for the XSDs for XSLT 1.0 and 2.0 for content assist. I'll open a seperate incubator bug to finish documenting the XSLT 2.0 xsd.

Back to the top