Re: [wtp-dev] Building JSDT in Eclipse

On 06/13/2014 04:51 PM, Pieter Peeters wrote:
Yes! Actually, I found out what was wrong for me, and why adding my changes to the master branch of gerrit didn't make sense. The documentation refers to https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/admin/projects/jsdt/webtools.jsdt.tests (this repo contains only tests apparently), so putting my changes on top of that branch gives very strange results.
This repo is abandoned. Please don't use it. I've updated the documentation.
The only active repo is jsdt/webtools.jsdt.

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top