Re: [wtp-dev] Building JSDT in Eclipse

Yes! Actually, I found out what was wrong for me, and why adding my changes to the master branch of gerrit didn't make sense. The documentation refers to https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/admin/projects/jsdt/webtools.jsdt.tests (this repo contains only tests apparently), so putting my changes on top of that branch gives very strange results.

Anyway, I was able to push my changes, and I've got an outgoing review, which is nice. :)

Thanks for the help,

Pieter