[wtp-dev] Long lasting compile error in jst.server.ui

As you might have noticed there has been a long lasting compile error that in jst.server.ui. I thought I released the changes but I must have been dreaming because this morning build still still has the compile error (http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.0-M/20080708094347/M-3.0.1-20080708094347/) .

I am investigating what happend.. my appologies for the inconvenience. It should be fix sometime today.

Best Regards,
-- --
Mr. Angel Vera
  Server Tools Developer for WTP and Rational
  Lotus Notes: Angel Vera/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
  Tel: 905-413-5919 - E-Mail: arvera@xxxxxxxxxx
-----
Those who think that something is impossible,
should not interfere with those who are willing to do it. - Angel Vera

Back to the top