[wtp-dev] Language packs for WTP 2.0.x ?

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for French language packs for WTP 2.0.x (running in Eclipse 3.3). I searched Google and Eclipse sites without any result. I also tried to install the language pack from the Babel project, but it does not seem to translate the WTP menus. Moreover, Babel seems to focus only on WTP 3.

Have you got any clues ? If that translations is not available, what is the best way to contribute ?

Thank you,

Stephane Martin
(software architect, http://www.insee.fr)

Back to the top