Re: [wtp-dev] Generic Server Runtime Functionality

Team:

Especially Gorkem for giving me much needed reasurance when I was getting really frusterated ;).  I released my "Red5Plugin" (www.red5.org/projects/red5plugin/) last week and got a lot of praise.  sigh, now I can work on some other cool features.  Anyways, if you haven't ever heard of Red5, then you may not even care, but It's a real interesting real-time server that myself and a few other developers built by reverse-engineering the rtmp protocol.  It deliver's live audio-video and data for synchronous applications that are delivered to the Flash Player.  Anyways, one of the last hurdles was tooling support.  I took on that task, and I want to thank the wtp team for providing such an easy way to add server runtimes, facets, etc...

Also thanks to the authors of "Eclipse Web Tools Platform" (http://www.eclipsewtp.org/bios.html).

K, you all rock in my book.. later!