Re: [wtp-dev] What about this week's 1.5.3 I-build?

The 1.5.3 Smoke Test Result Wiki page is set up at http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R15_010307

For 2.0 M4, we will just use a vote from component teams at the status call.

Thanks,

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/04/2007 01:27 AM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."        <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] What about this week's 1.5.3 I-build?

Yep .. welcome back, happy new year, hope everyone had good holidays, but time to get back in the rhythm of weekly declared builds.

I don't think too many code changes since last one, but please smoke test

1.5.3 Wed, 3 Jan 2007 -- 23:31 (UTC)

This is technically not needed till Friday noon (Eastern time) but ... if you're all cranked up testing M4, please add one more.

Guess we just as well do this one "as usual" with wiki smoke test results page, if someone would please set that up.