[wtp-dev] What about this week's 1.5.3 I-build?

Yep .. welcome back, happy new year, hope everyone had good holidays, but time to get back in the rhythm of weekly declared builds.

I don't think too many code changes since last one, but please smoke test

1.5.3 Wed, 3 Jan 2007 -- 23:31 (UTC)

This is technically not needed till Friday noon (Eastern time) but ... if you're all cranked up testing M4, please add one more.

Guess we just as well do this one "as usual" with wiki smoke test results page, if someone would please set that up.

Back to the top