[wtp-dev] Cannot complete tutorials for web services.

I have not no end of problems trying to evaluate wtp web services. The documentation seems to be incomplete. eg. when creating a webservice / client you must select a java object. The docs does not cover this. So I select the Convert java class from the previous step. Clicking next gives a error no method could be found. I am using all the downloads from the links. I also get errors stating unable to copy axis.jar over and over again. Are there any patches or update code since these versions seem to be full of bugs with incomplete documentation.

Conrad

Back to the top