Re: [wtp-dev] Cannot complete tutorials for web services.

Conrad,

Yes, the We Services tools are being refreshed and will appear in the builds soon. Chris or Jeffrey should be able to give you more information.

Arthur Ryman,
Rational Desktop Tools Development

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx
intranet: http://labweb.torolab.ibm.com/DRY6/

Conrad <cagotzmann@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/21/2004 08:25 PM

Please respond to
wtp-dev

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] Cannot complete tutorials for web services.

I have not no end of  problems trying to evaluate wtp web services. The
documentation seems to be incomplete. eg. when creating a webservice /
client you must select a java object. The docs does not cover this. So I
select the Convert java class from the previous step. Clicking next
gives a error no method could be found. I am using all the downloads
from the links. I also get errors stating unable to copy axis.jar over
and over again. Are there any patches or update code since these
versions seem to be full of bugs with incomplete documentation.

Conrad