[wsvt-dev] Problems with Ant WSDLValidate task

Hi,

I have started using the WSDLValidate Ant task, but I have run into a few problems.

Initially, every file is producing the following messages:
[WSDLValidate] ---------------------------------------
[WSDLValidate] Validating Corporate.wsdl - INVALID
[WSDLValidate] ---------------------------------------
[WSDLValidate] ERROR 1:1:A problem occurred while running the WSDL validator.
[WSDLValidate] WARNING 1:1:There is no WS-I Compliance validator registered for namespace http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/.

By running Ant from the directory where the Jars are, I can reduce the output to:
[WSDLValidate] Validating Corporate.wsdl - VALID
[WSDLValidate] WARNING 1:1:There is no WS-I Compliance validator registered for namespace http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/.

so I presume the initial problems are due to mis-specifying the directory for schemas or something. But what does the WS-I warning message mean and how do I deal with it?

As some more general feedback, it would be useful to see more informative error messages or stack traces if ant -debug is used. At the moment there is no difference in the output.

Thanks
Keith

Back to the top