[wsvt-dev] Initial version of WSDL Validator WSDL 2.0 Test Assertion Document available

Hi all,

I've posted an initial version of the WSDL Validator WSDL 2.0 Test
Assertion Document to the WSVT site (http://www.eclipse.org/wsvt) for
public comments and review. You can view the document by selecting it on
the documents page.

The goal of this document is to provide a list of test assertions for the
WSDL 2.0 validator that will then either be verified in schema or
implemented in the WSDL 2.0 validator itself.

There are only a few tests available for now. I encourage those of you
interested to draft some tests yourselves and I will add more tests and
modify the document according to the feedback I get from the WSVT
community.

A few things to note about the document:

Implementation - will refer to whether the test has been implemented in
schema or in code.
Severity - can be error or warning.
Reference List - This is for references to other, similar tests.

I was also thinking of adding the list of JUnit tests available in the test
package for the WSVT project for each test.

Please share your thoughts and comments on the content and structure of the
document.

Thanks,

Lawrence Mandel

Back to the top