RE: [wsvt-dev] Design of WSDL 1.2 Validator

hi lawerence,

Can you tell us,
 - when the ant and commandline interface is going to be available?
 - When the CVS repository is going to be populated?

we are looking to integrate the WSDL Validation tool
into one of our product, as part of this we will be spending next couple of
weeks looking at this tool. Since our tool is not currently based on Eclipse, initially
we are looking to include this functionality as a standalone.

BTW, I am also interested in contributing to this work.
Since this is my first time to deal with Eclipse projects, i definetly need
little help in getting started.

How are decisions about requirements, design etc are made in this project.
Is everything done via email or people who are active get together on conf calls.
If you could point me to any guidelines for contributing to this project that would
be very helpful.

regards,
Adi Sakala
Principal Engineer