Re: [wsvt-dev] Design of WSDL 1.2 Validator

Hi,

> I'm going to second Arthur's call for volunteers. We
> are looking for help
> on many parts of the validator. This is a great
> opportunity to get involved
> in a project that provides a real benefit to the Web
> services community.

I am new to this list but I have done some hands on
existing wsvt(wsi) test tool. I have good programming
experience in using JAX-RPC(SOAP/WSDL) in Axis and Sun
JWSDP implementations. I have also written a B2BTest
tool using XML schema based testCase definition, JAXB
for XML/Java binding and test results marshalled as
XML report with a stylesheet. I use elipse platform
and am familiar for eclipse EMF/XSD tools.
I would like to voluteer to work on this projectbut
may need help to get started.

Thanks in advance.
/ganga

http://ant.apache.org/manual/OptionalTasks/xmlvalidate.html