[wsvt-dev] Call to participate in the design and implementation of a SOAP Message Monitor and Debugger

The Eclipse project, WSVT (Web Service Validation Tools),  is starting work
on a SOAP Message Monitor and Debugger. We have begun fleshing out the
requirements and have an initial draft. We are now looking for feedback,
comments or contributions. The document is located on our project website,
WSVT,  or you can directly access it here.

We are looking to design and implement a SOAP Message Monitor and Debugger
that can serve both as a testing tool for web services during development
and as a diagnostic tool for web services during deployment. Among other
things, the tool should include the following features:

   the ability to resend messages already captured.
   the ability to set break points on:
      a message (which could be used by more than one operation);
      an operation;
      a binding (i.e., any message for any operation in the binding) and
      a port (i.e., any message for a specific endpoint).

Volunteers? Any feedback, comments or contributions?

Thanks.
David M. Lauzon
XML Tooling,  ADTC Architecture
Internal Mail: D3/EAB/8200/MKM
Phone: (905) 413 - 2180  TL: 8/969 - 2180  FAX: (905) 413 - 4920
Internet: lauzond@xxxxxxxxxx     Notes: David Lauzon/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA

Back to the top