Re: [vtp-dev] CVS repo location

Got it, thanx guys.

Saminda

Dr. Dirk Schnelle-Walka wrote:
Hi,
Well its not that interesting point, because when the svn url specified in the vtp project home did not work i googled and came across the url i mentioned in my earlier mail. I did come across an svn repo url (http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.vtp) for the project in one of the mail archives but the way the repo was arranged in a bit weird way so I thought it may not be the current one or ....
OK. I thought that there might be a mistake on the project page. In fact this page needs some updated information as I mentioned in my email, so that might have been a cause.

What do you mean by weird in that case? IMHO this is organized in a way that is pretty common.
Ah sorry on that, I just expected all the projects to be seen in a flat structure not in an hierarchical categorized manner. Thanx for the info anyway.

But it seems to have the all the projects. I couldn't checkout the project from the http://dev.eclipse.org/viewsvn/index.cgi/?root=Technology_VTP url. you can ofcourse view the project in the web using it, but cannot checkout. Any ideas?

This is only the view page.The page that Mike already mentioned contains all the information you need. You'll find three repository locations here. The first one is the outdated CVS location. The second one is the important one that you can use to checkout the current version. The tird one points to nowhere. Maybe it should be removed?

hth
~dirk