Re: [vtp-dev] CVS repo location

Hi,

an interesting point would be:
Where did Saminda get the information about the CVS repository from. I cannot see anything on the project home page http://www.eclipse.org/vtp/

However, the link to the SVN repository seems to be broken.It points to
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewsvn/index.cgi/org.eclipse.vtp/?root=Technology_SVN
but it should be
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewsvn/index.cgi/?root=Technology_VTP

Can somebody correct that, please?

Additionally, the contents of the about page is empty (click on About this project):
http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project_summary.php?projectid=technology.voicetools

~dirk
This link will take you to the current front page for the project in eclipse.org. There are links to the source repositories on that page. Note that the project now uses SVN, not CVS, and the current state of the source has to be downloaded from there.

http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project_summary.php?projectid=technology.vtp

Saminda Wijeratne wrote:
Hi,
I was trying to find the CVS path to checkout the eclipse vtp project was unable to. only source of information I found is in http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/wireless/library/wi-eclipse/ which seems to be incorrect. Anyone has any idea??

Thank you,
Saminda