[vtp-dev] Unable to access the svn repository

Hi,

although I should be an active committer I am not able to commit my code
to the jvoicexml trunk.

I am able to login in to the portal. I tried to commit my code using
https and svn+ssh protocol without success.

Some other questions:
- What is the target JRE? 1.6?
- I have a dependency to the org.apache.log4j plugin. Is this OK?
- I need a jar (jvxml-client.jar) from the jvoicexml project to access
the resources. Shall I add the code or the jar?

Besides:
- org.eclipse.vtp.scripting.rhino needs a jar js.jar which is missing

/dirk

Back to the top