[vtp-dev] Issue with Exporting OpenVXML Project as Web Application

I have the latest version of Eclipse Ganymede with the latest VTP 3.0 M5. When I try to export a very simple play prompt project as Other->Web Application. The deployment indicator gets stuck on the status Compiling projects... and does not go beyond this. The .war file fails to complete. The .war file being generated keeps growing until my PC runs out of disk space. The last time I tried the export it used all my remaining 15GB of disk space. Surely the .war file shouldn't be that large!

Tried installing this on another PC and the same happens.

Any ideas please?

This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content before sending.

The contents of this email are subject to the following disclaimer :

http://www.datacraft-asia.com/disclaimer

Back to the top