Re: [vtp-dev] source in SVN -- is it supposed to build OK?

Mike,

    To clear that last error and some errors you'll encounter when running
the 3.0 code, you'll need to grab a few projects from Orbit.  The mozilla
rhino javascript engine from orbit will clear your compile problem.  I don't
know the list of orbit projects off the top of my head, but I'll publish the
list to vtp-dev once I compile it.

Trip