[vtp-dev] Where do I find the correct code for the JVoiceXML launcher plugin?

I want to check out the launcher and Text input contributions from the JVoiceXML team. I want to update the VoiceXMLBrowserInputView to accommodate the text input.

There are, as yet, no source files for the JVoiceXML launcher in our repositories at dev.eclipse.org. The only ones I have found are in an attachment to bug 137237, and those sources do not build, and are probably out of date as well. There is a link to download the JVoiceXML server plugin in one of the vtp-dev messages, but that is not the launcher plugin.

Perhaps I should just wait for Dirk to put his code into the repository, and wait for his announcement that that is complete.

-- Mike

Back to the top