[vtp-dev] Committer Election

Hey guys,

    I wanted to let you know I've initiated another committer election via
the portal.  Due to technical issues that have been resolved, no email was
sent to this list.  If you've got the time, please head to the portal site
and vote.  Thanks.  On a side note, our SVN repository will be provisioned
soon.  I'd like to open the floor to suggestions on repository structure and
development workflows moving forward.  Also, we are in serious need of
developing an automated build mechanism so include any ideas you may have
about this as well.

Trip Gilman

Back to the top