RE: [vtp-dev] Getting 403 Forbidden on simple app + transfer tag troubles

Hi

Thanks for the reply!  After I posted this, I realized this was the
developers only list, I found the
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/news.eclipse.technology.voicetools
list but I can't subscribe.  No matter what I do, I get the error, "You
must supply a valid email address.".  I dunno who to contact about that.

Tomcat was the initial choice but I had troubles setting it up, so I
started using Jetty instead.  I was getting the 403's with Jetty.  Then I
setup Apache to be a proxy and forward to Jetty (since I primarly use
Apache anyway).  That fixed it, no more errors with 403's!  I dunno why it
works now, but it does.

Now I'm having troubles with the transfer tag.  I'm using OpenVXML Studio
3.0.  I put the transfer tag in, but there's no VXML transfer tag created.
I figure my only choice right now is to do a web service request to a
script that returns the transfer tag.  Any ideas?

Thanks!
Scott