From: vtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:vtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2007 3:11 PM
To: vtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vtp-dev] Getting 403 Forbidden on simple app

Hi

I have a war file named Hello and the app is named Hello.  The VXML is
below (the source from the web request).  The issue is that upon the
goto next request, it tries to get /Hello/-/next which returns 403
Forbidden.  But /Hello/Hello/-/next does work.  How would I fix that?
Maybe I can configure the web server to redirect?

Another way I figure I can fix that is to put in a custom catch event
handler for a badfetch.  Does anyone know how to do that?  Is it
possible to put in literal VXML bits through the IDE?

Thanks!!

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<vxml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/vxml"; version="2.0">
   <form id="OutputMessageForm" scope="document">
     <block name="OutputMessageBlock">
       <prompt bargein="true" xml:lang="en-US">
         Hello world
       </prompt>
       <goto next="/Hello/-/next" />
     </block>
   </form>

   <catch event="connection.disconnect.hangup">
     <goto next="/Hello/-/abort" />
   </catch>
</vxml>