[vtp-dev] Getting 403 Forbidden on simple app

Hi

I have a war file named Hello and the app is named Hello. The VXML is below (the source from the web request). The issue is that upon the goto next request, it tries to get /Hello/-/next which returns 403 Forbidden. But /Hello/Hello/-/next does work. How would I fix that? Maybe I can configure the web server to redirect?

Another way I figure I can fix that is to put in a custom catch event handler for a badfetch. Does anyone know how to do that? Is it possible to put in literal VXML bits through the IDE?

Thanks!!

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<vxml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/vxml"; version="2.0">
  <form id="OutputMessageForm" scope="document">
    <block name="OutputMessageBlock">
      <prompt bargein="true" xml:lang="en-US">
        Hello world
      </prompt>
      <goto next="/Hello/-/next" />
    </block>
  </form>

  <catch event="connection.disconnect.hangup">
    <goto next="/Hello/-/abort" />
  </catch>
</vxml>

Back to the top