Re: [vtp-dev] VTP 2.0 in CVS?

Mike -
    The codebase is available in the current CVS repository.  Tyler is
working on updating the website to reflect the correct repository location.
We definitely have some repository maintenance to perform.  I'll put out the
question of what we should do with the repository.  Should we utilize the
current repository space (would involve deleting any legacy code not
surviving into the next release) or request a new location to house our
project in the future?  The latter of these offers the opportunity to
reorganize our repository structure to include a level of versioning and
branching that could provide many more options to our development process in
the future.  This would be my vote, but I'd like to get everyone's feedback.

Trip