[vtp-dev] VTP 2.0 in CVS?

Trip, et al -

Is the VTP 2.0 codebase, including openVXML contribution from openMethods, stored in an Eclipse Foundation CVS repository yet? I have been reviewing the threads on vtp-dev, and I don't see an announcement to that effect, and the CVS links on the vtp webpage still point to the VTP 1.0 code.

I would like to see the current project structure to see how the debug launcher plugin plays in the new environment.

When will the new structure be in place?

-- Mike

Back to the top