RE: [vtp-dev] Issues with openVXML Web Service Module

Ken,

	This bug has been fixed in the current CVS stream.  The WTP
changed the location of a required library jar file between eclipse
3.1.2 and 3.2.
Please let me know if you still have the problem after updating.

Trip Gilman

OpenMethods

4741 Central Street  |  Suite 285  |  Kansas City, MO  |  64112-1533

o| +1.816.283.VXML (8965) x102  c| +1.816.729.0672  f| +1.816.817.0643

trip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  |  www.openmethods.com

protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should
copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.