[vtp-dev] Issues with openVXML Web Service Module

Hello All,

I'm getting a specific error around using the openVXML web service module -
I wonder if anyone else has seen this and can shed some light or give a work
around.

I'm hitting the error when I try to export an application (as a war file)
that contains a web service call - the dialog box is titled "Error preparing
WAR" but there was no description/detail with the error. The error occurs at
the end of the export dialog upon clicking "finish". I'm including the
relevant part of the workspace .log file here:

eclipse.buildId=M20060629-1905
java.version=1.5.0_07
java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=en_US
Command-line arguments:  -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86

!ENTRY org.eclipse.jface 4 2 2006-09-21 00:08:48.005
!MESSAGE Problems occurred when invoking code from plug-in:
"org.eclipse.jface".
!STACK 0
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at
org.eclipse.vtp.desktop.ui.app.wizards.ExportWebappWizard$EmbeddedAxisJar.ge
tFileName(ExportWebappWizard.java:1809)
	at
org.eclipse.vtp.desktop.ui.app.wizards.ExportWebappWizard$EmbeddedAxisJar.to
String(ExportWebappWizard.java:1787)
	at
org.eclipse.jface.viewers.LabelProvider.getText(LabelProvider.java:90)
	at
org.eclipse.jface.viewers.StructuredViewer.buildLabel(StructuredViewer.java:
2102)
	at
org.eclipse.jface.viewers.TableViewer.doUpdateItem(TableViewer.java:471)
	at
org.eclipse.jface.viewers.StructuredViewer$UpdateItemSafeRunnable.run(Struct
uredViewer.java:465)

I did go back and review the documentation and believe that I'm correctly
setting up the application - and I'm able to deploy other non-ws
applications. I've tried this with three separate web services with the same
results. For reference the web service that I've specified in the current
test is here:
http://www.xmethods.net/ve2/ViewListing.po?key=uuid:88BC2F21-8A64-D6A7-55F7-
0C12A4C69EE2

Thanks