Re: [vtp-dev] Patch to fix the OpenVXML projects

Hi Dominique,

I have made a simple Hello World example walk-through for creating custom modules.  This should be enough to let you at least get familiar with the process of creating a custom module.  I will be continuing to expand on this initial draft to include much more detailed information.  Once complete, it will be located in the documentation section of the VTP site.  The DTD and schema for the XML documents will follow on shortly.

A good source of information is the JavaDoc for the org.eclipse.vtp.framework.api package.  Also for a view into programming custom modules, take a look at the built-in modules (they use the same API more or less) located in the org.eclipse.vtp.framework.kernel.spi package.  The built-in modules should end with the word Module in their names.

Trip Gilman

OpenMethods

4741 Central Street  |  Suite 285  |  Kansas City, MO  |  64112-1533

o| +1.816.283.VXML (8965) x102  c| +1.503.706.8300  f| +1.816.817.0643

trip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  |  www.openmethods.com

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.