RE: [vtp-dev] Patch to fix the OpenVXML projects

Hi Trip,

> I have made a simple Hello World example walk-through for
> creating custom modules.  This should be enough to let you at
> least get familiar with the process of creating a custom
> module.  I will be continuing to expand on this initial draft
> to include much more detailed information.  Once complete, it
> will be located in the documentation section of the VTP site.
>  The DTD and schema for the XML documents will follow on shortly.

Thanks a lot for the documentation. I'll take a look at it in the next few
days.

Dominique
--
Dominique Boucher, Ph.D.
Lead Software Developer

 "A programming language is low level when its programs require attention to
the irrelevant." -- Alan J. Perlis

Back to the top