Re: [vtp-dev] OpenVXML custom modules

Speaking of patches, do you want to become the bugzilla owner of the openvxml components? Right now they're assigned to me, but it'd be more appropriate to put the owner as someone more able to properly delegate amongst the current openvxml developers. Whoever is the right person should have a bugzilla account and then I can switch them to be the owner.

--
Brent D. Metz
Enterprise Voice Tools

          Lonnie Pryor <lonnie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: vtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          08/23/2006 02:07 AM

          Please respond to
          Voice Tools general developers <vtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Voice Tools general developers <vtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

Re: [vtp-dev] OpenVXML custom modules

Hi Dominique,

Currently the only documentation on developing openVXML custom modules
is in the API docs for the org.eclipse.vtp.framework.api project. Custom
modules are Eclipse plug-ins that provide implementations of the
org.eclipse.vtp.framework.api.Interaction interface. These
implementations are declared in an (as yet undocumented) XML descriptor
included in the custom module. We will put together a simple tutorial
and some examples and make them available tomorrow (Wednesday).

As for #2, we are aware of the classpath problems and should have those
fixed in CVS soon. We always welcome any patches you care to submit.

Thanks for taking the time to check out openVXML,

Lonnie

--
Lonnie Pryor

Open Methods

4741 Central Street   |   Suite 285   |   Kansas City , MO   |   64112-1533

o | +1.816.283.VXML (8965) x111   f | +1.816.817.0643

lonnie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   |   www.openmethods.com