RE: [vtp-dev] OpenVXML custom modules

> Currently the only documentation on developing openVXML
> custom modules
> is in the API docs for the org.eclipse.vtp.framework.api
> project. Custom
> modules are Eclipse plug-ins that provide implementations of the
> org.eclipse.vtp.framework.api.Interaction interface. These
> implementations are declared in an (as yet undocumented) XML
> descriptor
> included in the custom module. We will put together a simple tutorial
> and some examples and make them available tomorrow (Wednesday).

Great! Thanks!

> As for #2, we are aware of the classpath problems and should
> have those
> fixed in CVS soon. We always welcome any patches you care to submit.

I'll send you in a separate email a list of all the things I did to make
everything compile and work, as well as a number of observations.

Cheers,

Dominique

--
Dominique Boucher, Ph.D.
Lead Software Developer

 "A programming language is low level when its programs require attention to
the irrelevant." -- Alan J. Perlis

Back to the top