Re: [vtp-dev] OpenVXML custom modules

Hi Dominique,

Currently the only documentation on developing openVXML custom modules is in the API docs for the org.eclipse.vtp.framework.api project. Custom modules are Eclipse plug-ins that provide implementations of the org.eclipse.vtp.framework.api.Interaction interface. These implementations are declared in an (as yet undocumented) XML descriptor included in the custom module. We will put together a simple tutorial and some examples and make them available tomorrow (Wednesday).

As for #2, we are aware of the classpath problems and should have those fixed in CVS soon. We always welcome any patches you care to submit.

Thanks for taking the time to check out openVXML,

Lonnie

--
Lonnie Pryor

Open Methods

4741 Central Street   |   Suite 285   |   Kansas City , MO   |   64112-1533

o | +1.816.283.VXML (8965) x111   f | +1.816.817.0643

lonnie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | www.openmethods.com

Back to the top