[vtp-dev] OpenVXML custom modules

Hi!

I have a few questions regarding OpenVXML:

1. Is there any documentation on how to add custom modules to OpenVXML? I
have checked out the whole source code from the CVS repo and begun studying
it, but a short tutorial would be much appreciated.

2. The Eclipse projects do not compile out-of-the-box. I guess this is
normal? In particular, they make references to an undefined classpath
variable: CLOVER_RUNTIME. I remplaced them with JUNIT_HOME/junit.jar, fixed
a few more dependency problems and now everything compiles just fine. Are
you working on these issues? Do you welcome patches?

Thanks in advance,

Dominique Boucher, Ph.D.
Lead Software Developer
Nü Écho Inc