[vtp-dev] Browser API Tutorial

Hi,

Marcus Shaw and I have been collaborating on a tutorial to plug a browser into the VTP's browser API:

http://www.eclipse.org/vtp/browser-api/

It's not finished but it's informative enough to be of use. I thought that getting it early may help some people on the list. We'd also definitely welcome feedback. Future work will include covering a few more use cases and attaching an example no-op plugin implementation of the API.

--
Brent D. Metz
Enterprise Voice Tools

Back to the top