[vtp-dev] VTP candidate build is available

Hi,

Perhaps your valentine would prefer a VoiceXML application over flowers? Maybe not, but in keeping with our milestone plan I'd like to let everyone know that a stable candidate build is available:

http://www.eclipse.org/vtp/downloads.php

This build should now be tested for defects; please do your best to help. If it becomes necessary to fix any stop-ship defects we will build a new candidate. Note that no other changes to the codebase should be happening during this time.

--
Brent D. Metz
Enterprise Voice Tools

Back to the top