[vtp-dev] FW: vtp-dev messages

From: Mike Greenawalt [mailto:mike_greenawalt@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 6:06 PM
To: Shaun Guth
Subject: vtp-dev messages

Shaun -

I have taken a look at the vtp-dev archive on eclipse.org.

Good to see you are participating. Are you making progress on the Mac
library?

There are a couple of messages regarding the fact that the Run button
does
not activate on the configuration dialog.  Thinking about it, the
problem is
possibly that folks have not filled in the ID and PIN boxes if they are
using autologin on Studio. I made the code do a validity check on all
the
fields and if the validity check fails, the Run button will not be
active.
The email address has to contain an @ sign. The password has rules
specified
by Studio, and those are followed completely. The ID and PIN are checked
for
length and for all digits.

This should be reported as a bug, and I should fix so that if the
checkbox
is checked, the PIN and ID are not validated.

Can you post this to vtp-dev for me? I cannot get on there from this
computer as my password is on my flash drive and I cannot put it into
this
machine.

Say hi to folks for me. We are having a great time "living" in Nelson,
though it is a bit rainier than we thought it would be this time of
year.

-- Mike

Back to the top