[vtp-dev] Stabilization

Today's daily VTP build should be very stable and I encourage everyone to take a look and make sure that they are seeing good results ahead of tomorrow's deliverable. To finish bringing the codebase up to Eclipse guidelines I renamed some packages, brought our icons into the proper palette and scanned the code for unexternalized strings. Additionally the in-eclipse documentation was enhanced with some new topics. Please focus your attention on making sure that icons and strings appear correctly as this is the sort of thing that might've gone wrong in the change.

--
Brent D. Metz
Enterprise Voice Tools

Back to the top