Re: [ve-dev] How to use the visual editor?

Hi Paritosh,
we wrote some articles on an italian Java online magazine.
Unfortunately the articles are in italian, but they are mainly made up
of figures and pieces of code.
Here are the links:

1) Installation and first uses
http://www2.mokabyte.it/cms/article.run?articleId=RP6-QA8-3XU-TAM_7f000001_14191084_77eee5f4

2) More advanced uses
http://www2.mokabyte.it/cms/article.run?articleId=27K-UXG-MFI-NGI_7f000001_14191084_f409c6c1

A note: if you install VE on Europa (3.3) then you can follow the
article literally.
If you install on Ganymede, you will get an error when trying to open
an RCP View.
So if you are using VE for designing SWT forms or components still all
is ok, but if you are developing RCP applications the workaround here
is: design SWT panels and attach them on your view via code.
Please let me know if something is not clear.

Bye
Vincenzo Caselli