[ve-dev] Status of the Tools VE project

Hi Team,

As a member of the Eclipse Tools PMC, I have the task of getting a status for the Tools VE project.

>From the project summary, I can see that Joe is the project lead and Yves is the only remaining committer who has not yet reached inactive status.

Back in September there was talk on this mailing list of reviving VE, is there any update you can provide?

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components

Back to the top